- 07-Sep-2012 to 10-Sep-2013 (MST)
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
OdysseyWare is a web-based curriculum designed to engage and empower kids in grades 3-12 to learn at their own pace using a medium they are most comfortable with technology. OdysseyWare's innovative program has been partnering with school districts to help their children learn since 2001. OdysseyWare's unparalleled growth has been a result of our commitment to improving the product, unparallel support of our education partners and most importantly, recruiting passionate, hard working team members.
Position: Territory Sales Representative
The Territory Sales Rep is responsible for meeting individual sales quotas and managing the complete sales cycle in their assigned territory. The ideal candidate will be experienced in solution-based selling into the K-12 education marketplace. The Territory Sales Rep is the primary contact at the account. Their main responsibility is to identify prospects, qualify contact, make presentations and close deals. This person must work in coordination with the Regional Sales Managers to maximize sales revenues and customer satisfaction/retention.
This position works remotely and is paid a base plus commission with unlimited earnings potential.
Territory Planning and Management:
• Planning and management activities for the assigned territory
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis of territory needs and opportunities including market analysis, customer/prospect research and competitive analysis
• Develops a territory sales and marketing plan to achieve sales quotas and marketing goals
• Client relationship and development strategies, opportunities and activities
• Prospecting and new client acquisition strategies, opportunities and activities
• Accurately forecasts and manages their monthly funnels (by quarter) reflecting planned opportunities and activities
• Effectively plans, schedules and manages marketing activities to support the sales process, including direct marketing, shows and conferences
Client Relationship Management:
• Owns the development and management of assigned client relationships in a manner consistent with OdysseyWare policies and the highest standards of business ethics
• Anticipates, understands and quickly responds to client needs
• Works in cooperation with and effectively engages other team resources in the client relationship
• Represents customer, market and business issues back to the company
Consultative Sales Process:
• Masters all activities in the OdysseyWare consultative sales process
• Conversation(Attention/Rapport), Interest(Peak Curiosity), Conviction, Create desire, Close
• Effectively engages team resources throughout the sales process
• Meets all requirements of the order process, policies and procedures
Product and Service Knowledge:
1. Develops a clear understanding of the OdysseyWare product and service offering relative to various client needs
2. Effectively demonstrates products to advance the sales process
3. Demonstrates clear understanding and adherence to all pricing policies and practices
Skills and Abilities Required
• Must have educational sales experience (inside or outside) with a strong customer service background.
• Must have experience with selling solutions into K-12 education market.
• Must possess excellent time management, writing, oral communication, and presentation skills.
• Must possess attributes necessary to master consultation sales skills and the ability to translate customer needs into OdysseyWare solutions.
• Must possess a customer service orientation sufficient to develop excellent customer relations and an ability to work with a wide variety of people.
• Focused, self motivated individual with exceptional communication skills
• Solid character, operating at a high level of integrity
• Tenacious and inventive at opening doors
• Ability to develop rapport in short order
• Energetic, confident, outgoing sales personality
• Self motivated, initiative to follow up and track daily cold calls
• Sales/customer service background
• Strong networking skills
• Aptitude and passion for learning and improving
• Work ethic and "can do" attitude
• Personable, competitive, have excellent communication, prospecting and lead generation skills
• Confident and comfortable talking to influencers and decision makers
• Strong investigation and research aptitude
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
• Minimum of five years education software sales experience
• Requires valid driver license
• 40% - 50% travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!