- 13-Feb-2013 to 14-Apr-2013 (MST)
- Curriculum Development
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Glynlyon, Inc., with locations in Chandler, AZ, Rock Rapids, IA, and Nisswa, MN, is a rapidly growing provider of innovative products, services, and technologies for the K-12 education market. The company's flagship products, OdysseyWare® Online and Switched-On Schoolhouse™, deliver media-rich, Web-based instruction and assessment for core and supplemental use in a variety of online learning environments.
We are currently seeking a qualified professional to implement production standards, procedures, and schedules in the development of our electronically delivered curriculum product lines.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage staff work activities to achieve maximum quality and productivity
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Apply strong research and writing skills to the editing, and/or reviewing of academic content, ensuring compliance with curriculum standards/design specifications
- Assist in developing, implementing, and reviewing curriculum-production processes
- Analyze production problems to determine causes and prescribe solutions
- Coordinate production requirements with other departments
- Manage various department administrative affairs
- Offer guidance and strategic input to the product development leadership team
- Attend to other responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Project management experience
- Strong reading, writing, editing, and research skills
- Strong management, leadership, and training skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: knowledge of html, xml, word-processing and spreadsheet applications required; programming knowledge a plus
- Background in educational publishing, educational technology, instructional design, or assessment a plus
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance as well as a 401(K) with employer matching contributions.
Equal opportunity employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!