- 10-Dec-2013 to 08-Feb-2014 (MST)
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Full Time
OdysseyWare, an operating division of Glynlyon, Inc., a dynamic, growing educational software company seeks a UI / UX designer / developer to join our friendly and collaborative agile development dream-team.
As a UI / UX designer / developer at Glynlyon you will develop web, mobile and desktop applications that impact students nationwide, by working closely with other smart, dedicated and passionate software engineers and product managers.
You must have:
- +5 years of experience
- Front end Technologies: In-depth knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design process
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Solid knowledge of cross browser support
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of our products and a desire to work at a company trying to change the world.
Big high-five if:
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Experience with responsive design implementation
- Experienced with mobile app development
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance in addition to a 401(K) with employer matching contributions.
Equal Opportunity Employer